About the doctor
To see text, slide the small scroll bar down on the right.
Dr. Holli Weaver Careswell
- 1992 graduate of Lee's Summit High School
- 1998 graduate of the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry
- 1998 Graduated With Distinction, top 5% of class
- 1997-1998 Oral surgery honors program-UMKC
- Awarded first place for table clinic presented at the Midwest Dental Conference: "Tertiary Care Patterns of Patients with Temporomandibular Disorders"
- 1998 George Esterly Scholarship recipient
- Member of Omicron Kappa Upsilon dental alumni fraternity
- Greater Kansas City Dental Society Committee on Public Health
- University of Missouri Presidential Committee
- In practice with Dr. Kallsnick since 1998
- Christina's Smile Program volunteer through the PGA tour
- Doctors with a Heart Dental Outreach volunteer
- Kansas City Free Health Clinic volunteer
- Special Olympics Oral Health volunteer
- Give Kids A Smile program
- Business Partner Lee's Summit School District
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Greater Kansas City Dental Society
- Missouri Dental Association-Delegate
- Kansas City Dental Implant Society
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Eastern Jackson County Dental Health Group
- She actively pursues continuing education through these organizations.
Dr. Careswell enjoys all aspects of general dentistry. She is known for her beautiful cosmetic dentistry, implant restorations and her work with children. She is the doctor's doctor- many KC area dentists and physicians trust her with their smiles! NFL and college football players return to Dr. Careswell for their yearly sports mouthguards, which they prefer over their own team dentist.
Dr. Careswell enjoys traveling, photography, boating, snow skiing, and cheering on her husband's football team, the Lee's Summit West Titans. Her husband, Vinny, teaches social studies and P.E. and is the head football coach at LSW. They have two teenage boys. She participated in the Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk, a 60 mile walk to raise money for Breast Cancer and the Susan G. Koman Breast Cancer Foundation.